Ladies and Gentlemen,
Gdansk, on September 1, 2022
In view of the changes in the law on the protection of personal data related to the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119/1 of 4.5.2016R), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, implementing your rights under Art. 13 RODO right to information, below we send you the content of the information clause of the personal data administrator.
The owner of the website www.miniwedzarnie.pl – Inwestpol-Consulting Spółka z o. o., as part of mutual business relations, processes the personal data provided by you, which may concern your representatives, owners or employees.
Information clause of the personal data administrator.
- The administrator of your personal data is Inwestpol-Consulting Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Asesora 72, 80-119 Gdańsk,
- You can contact us by post to the address: Asesora 72, 80-119 Gdańsk or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com ,
- We process your personal data in order to perform commercial contracts, carry out financial settlements, marketing activities,
- We may transfer your data to: persons authorized by us – our employees and associates who must have access to data to perform their duties, other recipients, e.g. insurers, banks, entities providing us with audit services, legal assistance, institutions that by law may request the transfer of data,
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of business cooperation, during which you could file a complaint or lawsuit, as well as during the period during which we are obliged to process data on the basis of tax laws, including the Income Tax Act and the Value Added Tax Act and services,
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal ,
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Inwestpol-Consulting Sp. z o.o.